Saturday, August 1, 2015

DT Spotlight - Peggie Sue

Howdy pals!  Todayʻs spotlight is brought to us by Peggie Sue of Maxx & Boo!!

Hello again friends! Peggie Sue of Maxx & Boo here. So happy you have stopped by to see my little slice of happiness to hopefully serve as inspiration for this weeks challenge. We've asked to see ocean or water animals. I decided to share a little Narwhal Love. I made a spinner card using circle dies, a penny and lots of foam tape. I first saw this great card on Pinterest - originally created by Yainea. It was perfect for this week and I knew I had to put my "spin" on it! lol You can see all the deets (with links) at  Maxx & Boo.  Have a great week everyone!

Too cute.  Defintely swing by Peggie sueʻs blog  to say hello and see how she made this spinner card!!

Mahalo Plenty
kel, Peggie Sue, & the rest of the KBD DT