Sunday, July 5, 2015

DT Spotlight - Jennifer

Oh boy... another spotlight card that didn't make it onto the blog.  June was a bad month for me and I apologize so much to my team!!  Here today is Jennifer from Glitter In My Hair with her spotlight!!

Hello everyone, and WELCOME to the weekend! I think it's almost impossible not to be happy on a sunny summer Saturday! <3

Jennifer from Glitter In My Hair here with you on the KBD blog sharing my VERY FIRST spotlight as a new member of this fantastic design team. I'm so excited!


I can't even TELL you how much I adore this sweet bunny. I really can't! The second I saw him, I had so many ideas. This was the first one, with him reaching for the stars and having some fun bling and sparkle taking him up, up & away!

I colored him up with Copics (C00, C1, R24, B36), and cut all my circles with Nestabilities. The paper is from an old Target Dollar Spot grab, along with Stampin' Up! cardstocks. Cuttlebug embossing forlder for the background, some nesting star punches, a few sequins, a LOT of foam tape, and viola! The sweetest lil red, white & blue guy around!

Hoping that all you stamping beauties have a fantastic weekend. Stamp happy!

So cute!!!!  I never would have thought to make this image into a patriotic card but this is so adorable and just perfect!!  Make sure you stop by Jennifer's blog and say hello!!

Mahalo Plenty, 
kel, Jennifer & the rest of the KBD DT