Monday, February 3, 2014

DT Spotlight - Leanne

We have Leanne from Finding My Groove here again sharing her SUPER CUTE spotlight card today!!
It's Monday and the first one of the month so I'm back to share another spotlight and today I'm spotlighting Balloon Flying Panda.  When I first saw this image I thought it was the cutest thing.  One of my co-workers just had a little girl and this image just screamed baby card to me... So guess what I made?  Yep a baby card...

I had a lot of fun putting this one together using lots of textures.  So cute that she's flying through the air with only 4 balloons.  I added for more on the side for fun.  I think I chose the perfect image to showcase today.  Can't wait to give them this card.  For more details stop by my blog.  Thanks for looking!!

Hugs,
Leanne
This is DEFINITELY a perfect baby card.  The textured balloons she added are super adorable too!!  Thanks so much for sharing Leanne!!  Make sure you go check out her blog and leave her some love!!

Remember our blog hop is still going on... you have until Friday to enter to win one of the new digis!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Leanne, & the rest of the KBD DT