Friday, July 12, 2013

Aloha Friday Challenge #3 - Mid-Inspiration

Happy Aloha Friday!!  I'm so sorry about the belated post... I had it all scheduled but forgot to click "Publish!!"

Just popping in with some mid-challenge inspiration!  Big MAHALOS to all of you for stopping by and joining us in our fun!  We'd like to introduce you to a couple more members from our first round of invitations... we would once again like to thank everyone who applied for our DT.  

These two members are from Team Bees, and will start their "official" challenges next week. 

Hi My name is Tania ( I often go by Taniaj). I live on the Isle of Man, which is in the middle of the Irish sea between England and Ireland. I am a mum to 2 boys Josh who's 21 and at University in England studying pharmacy and Owain who is 15 and studying for his GCSEs. I have been crafting for about 8 years I love crafting, making cards and other paper projects, I also enjoy scrapbooking and I am now getting into altered art,I enjoy photography and walking when its fine. We also are owned by 3 cats.
My day job is a teaching assistant and tutor at a local high school which I love, but can be stressful, so its always nice to come home and make something. 
I am so pleased to have been asked to join the design team for Kitty Bee Designs and can't wait to play and design with their super images.
 Hugs
Hi, I'm Julie! I'm from the Midlands in the UK, although I'm originally from up North!  I've got two children who are 3 and 4 1/2.   I've been crafting for about 3 years now - originally it was to try and save money but I think we we all know how that story ends.  I also do a bit of crochet and have recently taught myself to knit!   What else? Oh yes I love baking - mmmmm!!
I'm super excited to be on the Kitty Bee design team - who wouldn't be? I love these cute images!  

Welcome ladies to the team, we are super glad to have you!!

And just a reminder, you still have one more week to enter Challenge #3...


Create any project that reflects the theme.  See the rules tab for more details.  Entries close at 4:55 AM (Hawaii Time) on Friday, July 19th.  Winners will be announced the Sunday after the challenge closes.

Remember to enter on our original challenge post, which can be found HERE





Niki - Stampn'HI


Tania - manxmade


MelissaO - Needful Things


Karal - Karal's Creative Space



Come join us in Challenge #3!!! Remember to link up in our original post, HERE

Mahalo Plenty!!
kel & the KBD Design Team