Friday, May 24, 2013

Aloha Friday Inspiration

Hi all - I realized that I never properly introduced myself!!


My name is Kelli, but I am often called "cee" (it's a long story) and usually go by "kel". I am a 30-yo happily married mother of 2 boys, lovingly referred to as Big A (9) & Little A (5) on my blog, Scraps & photoGRAFFS.  I am also mama to 2 puppies and one pretty(-old) little kitty, all adopted from our local shelter. All 5 kids are rotating subjects of my scrapbooking pages and inspire the supplies I pick up for my papercrafting.

I love to read, work in my garden (which my puppies have literally eaten up!!), meditate, make/listen to music, cook/bake and study. 

wait, did she say study?!? 

haha! One of my life goals is to be multilingual and I am barely conversational in both Japanese and Korean, teaching myself and learning as I go.  I am also on a short break from college, where I am pursuing concurrent degrees in History and Asian Studies.

I have been papercrafting since 2003 when I got pregnant with Big A. I like to call myself 'a scrapbooker who also makes cards,' but might also have to start calling myself a cardmaker to justify my stamp collection!  I also knit, sew, and will probably start crocheting because I can't get myself to give away my grandmother's crocheting yarns
!!

Here's this week's Aloha Friday Inspiration using Sewing Kit:


Mahalo Nui Loa.  만나서 반갑습니다. さよなら.
Thanks so much.  Nice to meet you.  Bye

Next week we'll be introducing our other DT member.  Only 2 weeks to go before we start our Aloha Friday Challenges, I'm excited!!

lovies, =o) kel